The Florida Organization of Nurse Executives (FONE) is pleased to announce an education alliance with Capella University.
This offering gives new benefits to FONE members. Including:
- 10% tuition discount
- Nursing & Healthcare webinars: some qualify for free contact hours. Plus free professional development webinars.
- Over 140 bachelors, masters/MBA, and doctoral degree options.
Learn more at www.Capella.edu/FONE
Discover career-enhancing programs
Capella is where nursing and health care professionals gain the skills and knowledge to go further—right from their very first course. Discover programs that are designed around in-demand skills the latest standards in your field.
- Nursing degrees: CCNE-accredited* BSN, MSN, and DNP
- Online flexibility to make your degree fit your shifts and your life—not the other way around.
- Program tracks in leadership and administration, diabetes nursing, gerontology, and more.
- Health care degrees: MHA, MPH, MBA, DHA, and DrPH
Two online learning formats
Online education for working adults is all we do at Capella, and we're very passionate about it. Our curriculum is 100% competency based, and we offer two learning formats:
- With FlexPath, there are no preset class times and deadlines. You create your own plan for completing your coursework and there is no limit to the number of courses you can complete each session. With FlexPath's unique, flat-rate tuition—you have full control to accelerate your courses based on your schedule. The more courses you complete each 12-week session, the sooner you'll graduate, and the more money you'll save. Available FlexPath programs include RN-BSN, MSN, MBA and a wide variety of Bachelor’s degrees.
- GuidedPath is our original online-learning format that's flexible for your schedule, and provides the guided learning and timelines you need to be successful
*The BSN, MSN, and DNP degree programs at Capella University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530 Washington, DC 20036, and (202) 887-6791. http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation
You must be a current member of FONE to take advantage of this opportunity