SOUTHWEST ORGANIZATION OF NURSE EXECUTIVES
SWONE Members May 2019 Meeting: (from left to right) Lori Lupe DNP, RN, CCRN, NEA-BC, Christina Carranza, MSN, RN-BC, CNML, Marykay Silverman, MSN, RN, CEN, NEA-BC, Ilia Echevarria PhD, MS, RN, CCRN-K, NEA-BC, CENP, CHES, Margie Arnold, BSN, RN, CWOCN, Jennifer Stanley, MSN, MEd, ARNP, FNP-BC, Chitra Paul Victor, PhD, MSN, MD (AM), RN, RM, CNE
SWONE March 2019 Chapter meeting: (left to right) : Gina Teegarden MBA, BSN, RN,Becky Gammon MBA, MSN, RN,Michele Apker MHA, BSN, RN, Cheryl Cournoyer MS, RN, Erica Szczepkowski, MSN/MBA/HCM, RN, CNML,Marcia Swasey MSN, RN-BC, CNML, Jeannie Kellogg RN, MHL, LHRM, Chris Raphael MSN, RN, CCRN-K, NE-BC, Ilia Echevarria PhD, MS, RN, CCRN-K, NEA-BC, CENP, CHES, Dora Krauss MSN, MBA, RN, OCN, NE-BC, CJCP, Susan Kimper MSN, RN, Margie Arnold, BSN, RN, CWOCN, Jennifer Stanley MSN, MEd, ARNP, FNP-BC, Lori Lupe DNP, RN, CCRN, NEA-BC, Christina Carranza MSN, RN-BC, CNML, and Chitra Paul Victor PhD, MSN, MD (AM), RN, RM, CNE
The Mission of the Southwest Florida Organization of Nurse Executives (SWONE) is to support the advancement of healthcare and nursing in Collier and Lee counties through professional networking, education, mentorship, and consultation.
Our vision is to be recognized as one voice of nursing leaders at all levels advancing healthcare at the regional and state level.
The Southwest Florida Organization of Nurse Executives will achieve our Mission and Vision through the following:
- Collaborating with the Florida Organization of Nurse Executives to support mutual goals, objectives, and strategic plans.
- Providing opportunities for ongoing networking and communication among nurse leaders and aspiring nurse leaders.
- Supporting the leadership development of professional nurses.
- Advocating for health policy issues that affect nurses and the public.
- Seeking ongoing expansion of our Chapter to ensure representation of all practice settings.
- Ensuring activities of the Chapter are visible in our agencies and in our community.
- Providing education and mentorship opportunities for advancing the knowledge and skills of our members.
The roster of 2019 SWONE Officers will be located in the Members Only Document Library.
2020 SWONE Meeting Dates
SWONE Membership Meeting Minutes January 2020
SWONE Board Meeting Minutes January 2020
SWONE Meeting Minutes November 2019
SWONE Board Meeting Minutes November 2019